Wow. This is terrible...

Previous topic - Next topic

kdryan

I first noticed my 'situation' about 6 months ago and the only question I have right now is whether or not my willy can be restored to it's former glory.  I would have to call myself moderate to severe as little Kevin is bent almost 90°.  I've looked at the so called cures and most of the over the counter stuff doesn't seem to offer much hope.

The worst part is the humiliation I feel.  Yesterday seems to be rock bottom.  The wife has a special thing she likes me to do in the bedroom sometimes that I also have always loved to do.  Whenever she wants to do this thing, it has always felt like a special gift from her.  Well yesterday she wanted to and I could barely enter her.  It was frustrating, embarrassing and even when we do things the 'normal' way it is difficult and painful for me.  

I'm really starting to hate this.

LWillisjr

kdryan,

There are a number of things to try, but I'll tell you upfront that a 90 degree curve is considered severe. And for severe curves one is usually looking at considering surgery. We consider surgery a last resort, but I know of few men who corrected 90 degrees using injections, traction, VED's, etc.

See my link on "My history" in my signature block of my posts.
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History

Pfract

Indeed Lwillis... Mayne with xiaflex things will start to be different? hope so!