New member 60 Year old male

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. L

Greetings,
I am a 60 year old male and have been diagnosed with Peyronies. My background... I am otherwise healthy and in good shape and I live in central Illinois. I have had ED problems for a few years and my local urologist prescribed trimix injections about 2 years ago and they worked great. In January of this year I had a radical prostetectomy due to prostate cancer. I had the Divinci robotic surgery at Vanderbilt university. After surgery I had no erections whatsoever which is pretty normal. At my 6 week followup appointment the surgeon gave me the OK to start using the trimix injections again. About 2 days later I gave myself an injection of about half my normal dose just to ensure things were still working good. Even though I only got about half erect I noticed an upward bend in my penis and had a lot of pain... neither of which I had ever had. I continued using small dose injections for a couple of weeks every other day with the same result. I talked to the surgeons PA and they recommended me to an associate urologist at Vanderbilt. I had an appointment with this new urologist and she only met with me for about 15 or 20 minutes and she was called out of the room and I never got all of my questions answered although she did confirm Peyronies. Her recommendation was to have an implant. I have been searching and asking about how to find a urologist that specializes in Peyronies but have not really had much luck. I thought I saw something on this forum about a Dr. list but could not find it. I am looking for someone that deals with this often and has good references. Would prefer Indianapolis or St. Louis for proximity reasons but am willing to travel further. If I have left out any usefull information I will answer any questions. Thank you for your help.
Mr. L

LWillisjr

Mr. L

One of the best doctors in the world to treat Peyronies disease is just north of you Chicago. I live just north of Indianapolis and I've made many trips to Chicago as a result.

I highly encourage you to see Dr. Lawrence Levine at Rush University.

PM me if you have any questions. I can send you his number and the name of his practice but you should be able to Google it as well.

Les
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History