Peyronie's and Masturbation?

Previous topic - Next topic

John B

If one is in the pain stage of Peyronie's, say in pain for around 3 to 6 months, can they masturbate regularly, or should it be avoided to pervent any further scarring or plaque?  

John B

Ok. Thank you. I get erections all the time while sleeping. It seems everytime I wake up I have an erection, which is annoying. So, if I masturbated and avoided the side that hurts, would that still be injurious, as the erection if not a natural sleep erection? I'm just wondering because sometimes not masturbating for awhile can be torture.

Skjaldborg

John B,

Erections and masturbation do not cause arm when you have Peyronie's, the one caveat being go easy and don't do anything that will bend or hurt you. Pain during the initial acute phase of Peyronie's doesn't mean that you are actively hurting yourself, it just means that inflammation is present. You can hurt yourself if you are not careful though, so no rough stuff or girl on top during sex. Be sensible.

Best,

Skjaldborg

DO

Men normally get 3-5 spontanious erections when in rem sleep! It a bodys way to keep it exercised. So if you have sleep apnea and never get into rem sleep because you stop breathing that can cause ED, My peyronies was so bad that these spontanious erction would wake me through out the night!

skunkworks

Quote from: John B on January 10, 2013, 12:21:01 AM
Ok. Thank you. I get erections all the time while sleeping. It seems everytime I wake up I have an erection, which is annoying.

Those erections are vital for the health of your penis.
This is an emotionally destructive condition, we all have it, let's be nice to each other.

Review of current treatment options by Levine and Sherer]