Is sex okay??

Previous topic - Next topic

panther

I have been reading through some of the post and I am trying to find out if it is okay to have sex or not.  Some people say yes other people say no.  I have no idea what the correct answer is.  Help!!!!

Skjaldborg

If it doesn't hurt, it's OK to do it. Try to avoid girl on top or reverse cowgirl or any position that can suddenly bend the penis. Use lots of lube.

Best,

Skjaldborg

skunkworks

Regular erections are essential to penis health, take it slow and careful and you will be fine. Lots of lube helps. Lots of girls like it slow anyway.
This is an emotionally destructive condition, we all have it, let's be nice to each other.

Review of current treatment options by Levine and Sherer]

chandnitare

I had the trauma while doing cowgirl as I missed my tool was missplaced getting bend with much pain. It was two and half years ago. But I am still continuing with cowgirl as in missionary or other position I get pain.  I had problem with Premature Ejaculation from the beginning so I started cowgirl as it helps to stay bit longer for me. Cowgirl is very risky indeed, but for me no other way if want to have sex. She is very supportive and  I do it with much care and slowly. Besides pain other positions make PE worse.

chandnitare

panther

Thanks for the help.  I tried last night but still experienced some buckling around the base.  But I appreciate the help.  

Viking

What if you are in the acute phase and all erections hurt? Is is okay to have sex even with the pain? Is it possible it will still do harm?

Background info:
-Diagnosed 2 months ago
-30 years old with a supportive wife of 2 years
-Was having sex before diagnosed, but have not had sex in the past 6 weeks hoping that the break would fix things. The pain is still there, but only with erections.
-Hour glass issue, but no major curvature

Thanks for any advice you can give!

funnyfarm

Opinions here will differ, but I think pain is the bodies way of protecting you from further harming yourself.  I would abstain from sex unless the pain is only very minor.  
When you are in tune with the unknown, the known is peaceful.

Hawk

Welcome to the forum Viking.  Be absolutely sure to read MUST READ BEFORE YOU POST - Information for new members - Peyronies Society Forums

Generally I do agree that if something causes pain, especially residual pain that lasts after an erection, do not do it.  There are many instances in life however when avoiding all pain is avoiding progress.  Most (but not all) here feel for example that erections are crucial and there is clinical data that supports that.  They provide stretching, blood circulation, and oxygen.  My thoughts are that if I am going to end up with some scar tissue I prefer it to be stretches scar tissue not contracted scar tissue.  Any burn victim can tell you the importance of that.
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

funnyfarm

Excellent point Hawk  
When you are in tune with the unknown, the known is peaceful.