Cycling after surgery

Previous topic - Next topic

TPat

I had the coloplast titan implanted 3 weeks ago. How long after surgery did you wait before cycling? Also, did you experience pain after you inflated the implant to the max? Thanks
Age 53, Peyronies diagnosed 5 years ago
Went through a cycle of Verapamil and Xiaflex and used traction. Curvature is upwards and I have lost length and substantnial girth
Bothers me tremendously. I want implants and length and width back

Hawk

Every surgeon is different but Dr. Eid had me cycling at day 4.  Obviously, the first day or two were pretty lame due to pain and discomfort.  If you will read my journal or any of the journals, you will know that the discomfort was intense by the time 30 minutes went by.  I counted the seconds until I could hit the deflate button.

I had intercourse at 21 days.

That discomfort is an indication of stretching and your potential to gain size.

Please let us know your surgeon and the size of the implant and whether you have Rear Tip Extenders.
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

JustAGuy2020

Dr Levine started my cycling at 6 weeks (I believe this is due to healing time for the subcoronal approach which requires a full circumcision incision).  I am at exactly 12 weeks post surgery and it is definitely still uncomfortable at the end of my cycling sessions.  I can see length and girth improvement already and hope to continue make strides back to my pre-Peyronie's condition.
55 y/o, Peyronies Disease onset 2018, diag 2/19.
Pentox failed, Ref to U-Michigan, doppler showed 45D right curve and 80D dorsal w hinge effect.
Incision/grafting/plication at U-M 9/20 failed.
Implant / graft repair with Dr Levine (Chicago) 9/21, successful so far

Stepone

I had the Titan.
I started pumping on my 7th day in doctor's office.
He told me I could have sex at 30 days.
I had sex on day 31.
It was a slow process at first, but my satisfaction increased exponentially increased with every month.
Best wishes.
StepOne  
Nesbit surgery 2015, 66 years young, Titan Implant 4/25/19, 22cm, Dr. Lentz, Duke University NC