Shower Temperatures and AndroPeyronie Device

Previous topic - Next topic

DariusG

Is there anywhere on the forum discussing if there is a preferred shower temperature for Peyronies (are cold showers bad for the condition)?

Additionally, has anyone on the forum had actual success with the AndroPeyronie traction device?

Thanks guys,

Hope all is well.

Darius  
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

Xavier99

I bought the andropeyronie because of the mypeyronies website..I believe it's total garbage. Very uncomfortable and cheaply made. Maybe it works for some but it's seems to me  you'd have to pay someone to to endorse the thing  
35 yrs old
Onset 05/01/20 diagnosed 05/14/20. Taking Pentox, trental, multivitamin, Zoloft & Tylenol
Traction was painful and made it worse
Lateral plaque by glands 20 degrees left/ narrowing
Lost about 2cm length

DariusG

Thanks Xavier. Have you seen any positive benefits with the Pentox or any negative side effects?

I also purchased the AndroPeyronie because of that website.

Darius
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

Xavier99

No negative.. I took it for 8 months. I believe it helped a little bit with pain during the acute stage. As far as slowing down progression or reducing curve I didn't see any benefit. My Uro said I likely wouldn't but I could try it. I planned on taking it until I stabilized which I have. I had the prescription for a year but realized that it was more likely I'd bleed out in a car accident taking it than it was going to help my Peyronie's disease.
35 yrs old
Onset 05/01/20 diagnosed 05/14/20. Taking Pentox, trental, multivitamin, Zoloft & Tylenol
Traction was painful and made it worse
Lateral plaque by glands 20 degrees left/ narrowing
Lost about 2cm length