2 and a half years and it keeps progressing?

Previous topic - Next topic

D1990m

Hey guys I'm Dan 29 years old. So about 2 and a half years ago I had an injury during sex where a girl was on top and bent my penis. There was no loss of erection or a pop. I actually finished and went about my business. I woke up the next morning and noticed my Penis was slightly pointing to the right. In panic I saw a couple urologists and they said I should be ok. Fast forward a year and I noticed a rice grain size plaque under the head. I had a feeling this would occur after reading up on it. Another year passed and I noticed my penis became a lot more firm and I felt a pulling to the right. I figured more plaque was forming and I was right. A strand like plaque that feels like a vein occurred on the right side of the penis. I massaged it many times with castor oil and it feels more loose now but it also feels numb on that side now. My girth went from 4.6 to 4.3 under the head and 4.5 at the thickest part erect. Is there any hope this will ever stop. Mentally it completely dismantled me. You guys know best what this can do to a man. I don't have to get into it. I can't focus on work and research this day in and out. I'm looking to see if there is a point in this condition that It will either stop progressing or get better. A light at the end of the tunnel.  Also is there any methods on restoring the sponginess I used to have in the penis as well as more feeling. Thanks in advance guys. I'm glad I found this forum!
30 Years old
injury: October 2017
Progressing every year since

Ved therapy
manual traction
low carb diet
Heat therapy
Very Physically active

Bending very visible during semi erect stage
Minimal bending while fully erect
girth loss and torsion

TonySa

It sounds like a very slow progression, or just anew plaque development.  You could certainly try traction or VED w low dose nightly PDE5i and maybe pentox to halt any further progression.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

D1990m

Hey Tony I tried. I went to 2 urologists and they both claim that if it doesn't interfere with
My self life, they will not prescribe me any meds. As far as traction, I am doing manual stretches which seem to help
30 Years old
injury: October 2017
Progressing every year since

Ved therapy
manual traction
low carb diet
Heat therapy
Very Physically active

Bending very visible during semi erect stage
Minimal bending while fully erect
girth loss and torsion