Intercourse Aids

Previous topic - Next topic

Tchaik1812

Hey y'all,

Recovering Peyronie's patient of 3 years, looking to take back control of my sex life.  However, I get a lot of anxiety about re-injuring myself during intercourse.

Anyone here have recommendations for sex toys like penis sheathes?  I'm looking for something that will give me a lot of shaft support for penetration and rigorous play but still lets me enjoy myself.  

Anyone here find any success/comfort/peace of mind with penile sheaths?  Certain products to recommend or to avoid?  
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

Tchaik1812

Some extra info: I'm a gay male of 28 years.  Looking for sheathes that provide extra shaft support rather than ones that add extra length/girth.  Must be durable/rigid  enough for anal penetration.  My Peyronie's plaque is mid-shaft, with a significant dent on the left side of the shaft and some hourglassing when both erect and flaccid.
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

Stabler

Hello Tchaik,

When you say you are a "recovering Peyronies patient" do you mean that you are currently being treated and in the process of recovering? I only ask because you state that you have plaque and a significant dent and hour glassing.

It would be great if you could fill in your signature so we can have more details about your history and it will help us answer questions.

Stabler
Moderator since 2015- Missouri- I work in the medical field and have strong knowledge of insurance and how to obtain coverage for medication and other treatments. Being a woman I do not have Peyronies but you can ask me anything. I am happy to help.