Tadalafil, VED and NTE pain

Previous topic - Next topic

Caroço

Hi, everyone

I have just found this forum and this is My first topic.
First of all, I am 50y and diagnosed since 2020. Had a 60 degree curve to the left that was corrected with surgery without graft some months ago. For some reason, it is coming back- a slight curve, numbness in the penis and NTE pain. Just like it was in 2020.
I was using tadalafil and other oral stuff (vit E, coq10, etc.) among a vaccum pump 15 minutes a day (just 50% erection, 12 cycles of 1 minute)
As a was waking Up every night due to pain and couldnt sleep again because of Peyronie anxiety, I had to stop tadalafil and I am only using VED.
Now the pain at night is vary rare, but I am worried about not taking it during the accute phase.
Do you think it is really important? Can the VED alone stop progression?
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

LWillisjr

If your Peyronies is "Active"...  I don't know of anything that can stop it. But traction, VED, etc. can help minimize the impact.
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History

Roger_7

It's understandable that you're concerned about the recurrence of symptoms despite your efforts with medication and VED.

VED therapy can indeed be beneficial in managing symptoms of Peyronie's disease by promoting blood flow and potentially reducing curvature over time. Nonetheless, it's essential to ensure you're following a comprehensive treatment plan that addresses all aspects of your condition.

Remember, open communication with your healthcare team is key to managing any medical condition effectively.  :)  
Admin removed commercial link posted here that is a violation of forum rules!