[Advice needed] Congenital curvature and sex positions

Previous topic - Next topic

MauvaisCoton

Hi everyone,

I have a significant congenital curve upward. When erect, my penis points up towards my belly (it almost touches my belly). It's perfect for positions like missionary but others are more difficult or even impossible.

I'm currently learning ways to live safely with Peyronie's disease and don't want to make things worse.

Let's say I want to try doggy style or having sex standing up. I'd then have to push my erect penis downward. I've tried it and it's not painful but can be uncomfortable, I can feel that doing that puts some pressure on my penis. Does doing that for a few minutes puts me at risk at worsening Peyronie's disease? I know it can be caused by microtraumas in the penis. Should I avoid these positions altogether?

Thanks for your help, I realize I've never really learned how to take care of my penis and want to change that.
30. Congenital curvature upward. Diagnosed with Peyronies Disease in 2017. Curvature near the base of the shaft (approx. 45° to the left). Still painful sometimes. Mild ED since summer 2020. Anxious.
Currently using RestoreX (since 04/21) and L-citrulline.

LWillisjr

I don't see any need to avoid these positions as long as they are not painful for you or your partner and you are of course careful.
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History

MauvaisCoton

Quote from: LWillisjr on August 05, 2021, 12:11:42 PM
I don't see any need to avoid these positions as long as they are not painful for you or your partner and you are of course careful.

Thanks for your answer. I haven't felt any pain during the intercourse but I do feel some discomfort and/or pressure. It's like my penis just really wants to stay upward. Do you think that's still OK?
30. Congenital curvature upward. Diagnosed with Peyronies Disease in 2017. Curvature near the base of the shaft (approx. 45° to the left). Still painful sometimes. Mild ED since summer 2020. Anxious.
Currently using RestoreX (since 04/21) and L-citrulline.

Nolte94

I would avoid any sex positions, which force your penis in other directions. You say, it's not painful, but can lead to microtrauma, which can cause Peyronies Disease.
26 years old, first symptoms since August 2020, 45° bend to the left, hinge effect and pain at the beginning
‐---
Daily Tadalafil
Traction with PMP
VED with one cylinder
Acetyl-L-Carnitine, Tensiologes, Coq10 and healthy food
----
Only 5-10° left 🥳

LWillisjr

It's normal for you erection to point upward. It's not made to point in every direction for every sex position.  
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History