New Member seeking Natural methods/best methods to end Peyronies Disease

Previous topic - Next topic

marcsaturn

Hey all,

I have recently been diagnosed due to a dog bite :'( that happened on 3/25. A week after, I thought I was good to have sex since I had no pain and the swelling went down. I was able to have sex on 2 occasions. I used to have straight erections now mine curves down. Recently I tried to have sex (3rd time after incident) and it just wasnt working, i was somewhat hard but the erection wouldn't sustain. Today I went to see a urologist to confirm my suspicions of having Peyronies Disease.

He unfortunately confirmed it then prescribed me with: 200mg Vitamin E & Colchicine
(Im hesitant to take the Colchine after reading that it is no better than a placebo in improvement)

Im 22 and this is devastating.

I just would like to know the cases where men got over this and how. What was taken to treat it. Im researching things that break down internal scar tissue and came across Avogen and I see many recommendations for Pentox and ACL.

What should I do?  

LWillisjr

Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History

melting

Colchicine is a good side supplement as it brings inflammation down systemicly. It wont cure you alone though.

To get to the place of injury directly you might try DMSO+X(vitamin C, iodine, vitamin e, castor oil...)
Heat to loosen the tissue and carefull stretches or pumping can help too.
Avoid further injury or aggrevation.

There are a lot of boards(alternative treament board has some on naturals too)
Daily Transdermals and Traction/VED solved my Peyronies Disease https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,12587.0.html (DMSO+X)

skunkworks

This is an emotionally destructive condition, we all have it, let's be nice to each other.

Review of current treatment options by Levine and Sherer]

MeMo

hey;
wish the best for you, find a Peyronie's expert, not a regular urologist. I took a multivitamin as base treatment and two antioxidant (changing in loop, pentox- L-Argenine, Potaba-Q10, Pentox selenium, Potaba- L-carnetine).
it worked on me, two big plaques are demolished, no ED and have normal sex life now.