New and concerned, help!

Previous topic - Next topic

Leevings

Hi all, I'm 26 and have glanced at this forum over the past couple of years since I've noticed a small dent on the side of my penis. The dent was small and seemed to appear inconsistently or not appear if I worked at getting an especially full erection.

Well, in the past six months, it's gotten worse, which led me to read a bit more here. I wasn't terribly concerned, but it was getting worse. I might have a little pain? Not sure? There is no curve, but there is a definite dent that's gotten worse and I've developed these one or two cords(?) strings(?) that go around the shaft and almost seem to be the borders of where the dent starts and stops.

I read about VEDs and figured pumps are commonplace and can't be that big of a deal, so I bought the Bathmate (not having read any of the horror reviews on here about it).

Anyway, I've been using it lightly (I think)  on and off over maybe the past month? Maybe 15-20 for a few minutes and maybe 1 or 2 I've tried to do the few repetitions  of a couple minutes? I came on here tonight to see if there were any reviews and found people who seriously injured themselves with it...

I have been questioning whether my symptoms have gotten worse or better since using it. I generally feel like my penis might be thicker/longer, but I also think the dent/cord might have gotten worse? But I don't really know.

I plan to go to a urologist as soon as my new insurance starts in a week, but my main question is this... would it be obvious if I've overpumped? Im seriously scared after reading these stories. Have I experienced pain? Maybe a little on one or two pumps? Bruising... I don't think so? I've seen my penis be a little darker after some uses but not for more than a few minutes. Or I've seen some more prominently enlarged veins. It's never been obvious at least. Ironically, if I did have "peyronies" pain before using the pump, I don't think I have since. Since it'll be a couple weeks before I can seen a doctor, I would really appreciate if someone can give input on whether it would be OBVIOUS if I had overpumped.

As a side note, I have a suspicion that my peyronies-like symptoms (since I don't have a diagnosis, I'm not sure) might be brought on by Adderall? The dent started appearing around the same time and the symptoms seem to have gotten worse with my doctor increasing the dose (though I have no idea). In general, Adderall decreases blood flow and I have constant  shrinkage from taking it. But it has never affected the size of elections or ability to get them, so I wasn't worried about it (though I wouldn't be stoked to be a locker room shower with the little guy).

Please, any input would be great, mainly on the overpumping.

Paolo

Hi Leevings, I would suggest for now no more Bathmate, seriously I think such devices (can) cause serious injury, be careful, over pumping can cause (amongst others) edema (fluid retention), slow and steady if you continue (Rome wasn't built in a day, but they were laying bricks every hour).
Because Bathmate doesn't have a gauge I have read some guys pump to their BPEL to start off, or even a little less, then by may be a half inch more.
I believe it mostly gives you increased girth (what I have read) no one gains length  :-\

If you have a dent and don't want to give up the Bathmate then I think extreme caution is required. We all would like to be a Goliath in the trouser department but (average 5.16 Inches) we need to be realistic in our expectations.

You say your condition has gotten worse in last 6 Months, I would recommend you wait until your Insurance kicks in and get a full diagnosis of your condition.

Do you take Aderall for ADHD, if you do then do all you can to reduce anxiety and depression, eat healthy and moderately exercise.

Adderall may cause changes relating to your sex drive or sexual performance 20 Effects of Adderall on the Body

Avoid the use of supplements unless directed by your Doctor, Ask your Doctor about supplementing Omega 3 with Adderall  :-\

Please take everything I have said as advisory and be conservative in your actions  :)

Hope you post again  :)
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.

Leevings

Thanks for your reply and for affirming my plan to wait until my new insurance to stick to a doctor.

Just to clarify: I didn't try bathmate to get bigger. I tried it to get rid of the dent :/ I was trying to document any kind of changes. Is there anyone that can answer my question about whether overpumping would be obvious??

LWillisjr

I think over pumping would become obvious to you. Some guys develop bruising and soreness know full well they were over pumping at the time. We think we can "man up", and if I pump more then I will get over this faster, which is not true.

Moderation is the key.
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History

knowledge81

Quote from: Leevings on January 27, 2017, 12:08:47 AM
Thanks for your reply and for affirming my plan to wait until my new insurance to stick to a doctor.

Just to clarify: I didn't try bathmate to get bigger. I tried it to get rid of the dent :/ I was trying to document any kind of changes. Is there anyone that can answer my question about whether overpumping would be obvious??

Hi. Did the bathmate improve anything?
Diagnosed: July 2020
Shape: 45° up (plaque on sides & top)
Treatments: ESWT
Supplements: L-Citrulline, French Maritime Pine Bark Extract.