Introduction and trying to find out my condition

Previous topic - Next topic

locke

Hi there

I don't know whether I have peyronnes or not and was wondering if you guys can help me.

I had to get circumcised a while back due to phimosis; an excessive tightness of the foreskin. I spoke to two consultants who agreed it was the best option.

The problem is that my penis was excessively cramped in my foreskin for a long time. I think this may have caused internal scarring and loss of sensation. The loss of sensation is not due to the circumcision; I had the same problem before it. My penis seems more sensitive on the left side and generally lacks sensitivity. I need to stress that it isn't the circumcision that did this. It feels that the nerves at the head are all bunched up somehow. The bend in my penis is not that pronounced. I'm wondering what kind of complications the bunching of my penis behind tight foreskin might have cuased.

I'm wondering what you guys think the cause might be and what good treatments might be.

Thanks

Paolo

Locke, I think you need to be patient and very careful with your penis, I assume the circumcision was recent, usually phimosis causes the glans (penis head) to be super sensitive after foreskin removal.

I presume you had this procedure done recently?, how old are you by the way?
You said your penis bend is not pronounced, is it therefore a congenital curve (an even/gentle curve that starts at the penis base to the top.

Your penis needs to get used to not having the restriction of the foreskin, having said that some gentle stretching in the bath and using a moisturiser afterwards will probably be okay obeying the golden rule that if you experience pain (any) then stop!
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.