Anyone tried Traumeel orally or topically?

Previous topic - Next topic

RiskyBiscuit

Hey guys, I'm new here. I've searched the forums and haven't been able to find anyone with experience using this cream I heard of to treat Peyronies in the acute stages, but maybe I'm just missing something. It's a homeopathic treatment containing Arnica taken orally or applied topically as a cream and used primarily as an anti-inflammatory agent and to speed recovery and inhibit scar tissue build up, mostly from exercise induced muscle/tendon injuries. Just wondering if anyone has tried using it for Peyronies purposes or if it's indeed safe to use on the penis (all literature I've discovered suggests it is, though I can't find anyone who has seemed to have tried it for this.) As I am in the early stages of developing a mild curvature and slight hour-glassing (just 3 months in) and might still be recovering from soft tissue damage (caused by bad re-entry during sex, though no fracture) I was wondering if it would be beneficial at all to decreasing inflammation while minimizing scar tissue formation. Any insight is appreciated! Thanks guys.

skunkworks

This is an emotionally destructive condition, we all have it, let's be nice to each other.

Review of current treatment options by Levine and Sherer]

Pfract

I second what skunkworks said. People should know by now, but they like to believe in this

Paolo

RiskyBiscuit, I don't think Traumeel will do anything for peyronie's, I would save your money also (see below);

Potentially unsafe: Aconitum napellus 3X (aconite), Belladonna 3X (deadly nightshade), Symphytum officinale 4X (comfrey). These are considered unsafe when taken orally (note: these ingredients are in the pill form of Traumeel); Aconite is also considered unsafe to be used topically.  :-\
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.