Which your consider the best traction device?

Previous topic - Next topic

peyter

Dear all,

Please can you give me your preferences? Im willing to buy one traction devece but I dont know which one is better to start...

Phallosan forte? it seems to be the more confortable and I ve Heard nice comments about it.
Andropeyronie? dedicated to Peyronies Disease?...
etc...

Im totally focused to do the best and because there are a bit expense I want to choose the right one...

Thanks for your help.

Pey

QuackAttack

Peyter,

I have both the Sizegenetics and the Phallosan Forte. The PF is way more comfortable; however, I don't believe it gives as good a stretch as the SG. Personally, I would get the Penimaster Pro because it combines the best of the SG and PF, comfort on attaching the gland and the stretch of a rod device. I am hoping that my URO got me the PMP when I go in on Friday for my second cycle of Xiaflex.

peyter

Thanks Quack!!!!

ITs a good point, so by now:

1 Phallosan forte. Comfortable. 2
2 SG. Good strech. 1
3 PMP. Combination of PF & PMP. 1
4 Andropeyronie. Dedicated to peyronie. 2

Thats are the votes Ive received.

Thanks for helping me

Pey

QuackAttack

Pey,

The Andropeyronie isn't any different than any other rod traction device. Your gland is still going to get strangled by the noose attachment or slip out with the strap attachment. If you really are looking for comfort, I believe the PMP is the way to go. My URO has them on order, but since it is through Walter Reed Military Hospital, it will take a little while, but once I get one, I will be the first to write a complete review and I should be the first person on the forum with reviews of three different traction devices.

peyter

[Please read the forum rules on quoting, Use the reply button instead. Full quote was removed by forum admin - Les]

Really thanks for your advice QuackAttack, please keep us posted about your review!!!!!!!!!

By the time being Im on PMP and PSF...I will read more info about it.

Thanks!!!!!