Peyronies for sure

Previous topic - Next topic

Coral33

Hi everyone, 20 year old male from the Boston area. I just got peyronies from doing penis exercises. Probably the biggest mistake of my life as I had an above-average sized penis before and my greed has caused me to put myself in this situation. I've seen two doctors and an urologist who all of them blew me off as a joke. I am waiting to see someone real soon hopefully but I'm just going through really bad depression right now. My penis has shrunk considerably. Flaccid looks the worst (completely deflated, very thin like a noodle compared to what it used to be before), semi erect there is a slight indent which makes the front half of the penis much thinner than the rest. Erections are very hard to get, even more difficult to maintain without intense very specific stimulation, size has decreased probably half an inch length and half inch girth in only two months. I'm seriously depressed and if my size keeps shrinking I will have a micro penis. I feel a constant ache/burn feeling the right underside of my penis shaft and for some reason I'm getting aches in my right leg/foot. I am very healthy beforehand and I never had any type of serious health complication

Anyway I feel really down right now and I want to ask if anyone reads this to PM me whether or not my penis will stop shrinking because of my peyronies. Thank you

NeoV

Welcome, and yes, that drug (maybe even both of those drugs) is sure as hell to have contributed. It may even get better more quickly if that was the case, after you stop using it completely. Peyronie's is a really fragile and weird thing, it comes with little warning and no explanation. It's impossible to know if it was X,Y, or X, but it's most likely a combination.

Your best bet is to treat your penis as if you have Peyronie's regardless of the severity, and do everything you can to increase your own health and penile health. Watch your blood sugar, exercise more, and masturbate less. My symptoms mostly resolved after long periods of abstinence with traction by hand. I also recommend supplements and both VED and traction with care.

Sorry to hear about your symptoms, but glad to have you here.