honest advice needed

Previous topic - Next topic

moosegoose

i damaged my penis about a year ago. I've been through the stages of pain and now at the point where its stable with a upward bend when erect. its not the worst case as i can still have sex but def noticeable with a hard plaque on the top about a inch from gland. I've been taking vit E for about 3 months and i bought a male edge penis extender, but it slips and so not that great. I've been looking at other makes and need some info from non commercial source.

first question is is it best to stretch penis for a short period with a little more traction. my thinking is it will then give healing time in-between.  devices i was looking at was the JP hanger.
Or the phalloson forte device which will be a lower stretch but over longer period. any advice on either of these or maybe some other device you can recommend.
PS i know there is a lot of info on the web but I'm finding many fake reviews and even counter fake reviews. many thanks moose

Gutted

Most of the devices have the ability through in-built adjusters and/or the addition of lengtheners to vary the degree of stretch applied.

Each device has it's own set-up instructions on where to start and how to gradually increase the pressure to keep the stretch effective.

My own view is that, these devices instructions are aimed at penis extension / enlargement for healthy penis's. So you need to be very careful and view what's in the instructions as an absolute maximum .......... because we are already 'injured' and don't want to do more damage with extenders. You may well have read some cases on here where people believe their Peyronies Disease has come from over aggressive use of extenders and VED. So air on the side of caution !

I've tried a few extenders. I'll PM you the one I use to avoid posting a commercial link

moosegoose

Thanks for that as I've not even seen that one before. like the strap and rod system. I've done a fair bit of searching and it seem mostly positive. i will give them a call.