Traction with cluster of nodules - including below and on glans?

Previous topic - Next topic

david_bass

Hi all

I have a cluster of nodules from around half way up my penis to about 5mm (0.9 inches) below the glans, all on the left side. To complicate matters I've also got some kind of injury on the lower part of the glans.

Now I've heard it's problematic to use a traction device if your injury is right below the glans.

But there is probably about 0.3-0.5mm of injury free zone. Altho to further complicate matter there is a small amount of hour glass indentation here. See dodgy MS paint illustration I've linked tohttps://postimg.org/image/guc18zxub/. (I could not figure out how to do an attachment sorry!

I've heard penile traction is one of the most promising treatments so I hope to be able to use it if possible.

Do you think I would be able to get a noose to fit in that zone? Perhaps even if it overlapped with one of the injured areas it would still be better than the alternative of no traction treatment? I realise it might possible make the hour glass effect a little worse. However when I simulate a device with a make shift cord it seems it improves the shaft and straightens the head (by pushing it up).

I've heard about the vacuum head ones, but I worry that would damage the injury on the lower glans! Gah!

Although I haven't had a formal diagnoses yet, it has been like this on and off for 3.5 months, immediately following an injury. My congenital curving got worse, my penis changed shape a little, and it is much more sensitive (cannot do any vigorous sex). I am seeing a urologist on Tuesday.

These questions might be too complex and abstract for any helpful advice, but if anyone has any suggestions or pointers, I would be most grateful if you were kind enough to share.

Many thanks

David