Nesbit Procedure Review

Previous topic - Next topic

FrostedTips

Sup fellas!

Thought I would share my experience on this board in case someone's in the same situation...

Soo, I was diagnosed with a 60 degree congenital curvature about a year ago. The upward curve was severe enough to make my sexual life difficult, so I went to the hospital and they recommended me to get a Nesbit procedure. I agreed.

I had to wait for about 3 months in total, there was no cost involve whatsoever (paid by the Canadian public health care system). My surgery lasted about 2h and a half, everything went okay. The doctor corrected the bent completely, straight like a straw. She also had to circumcise my dick to performe the surgery. I had a general anesthesia so I didn't feel crap, I felt like I was dead lol. Recovery wasn't too bad, it's a slow process but it didn't hurt as much as I expected. The 2 first days there was a bandage, the tip was swollen and I had to go pee every hour. During the following week, several ecchymosis appeared on my shaft, which remained swollen for about 10 days. Erections became a nightmare. No but seriously, I wouldn't even watch TV because I was scare to get an erection. After two weeks, the circumcision scar appeared, my dick went back to its normal size and the pain faded away.

I was on sick-leave (no pay) for two weeks, but I think I could have returned to work after one week to be honest... Anyway, that's pretty much it. Overall, I'm glad I got this surgery, no complaints so far.

If you have any question feel free to ask.

Have a good one,

FrostedTips

LWillisjr

Thanks for posting your experience. I'm sure others will have questions.
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History

Stepone

Hi, glad you are doing well.
I posted a message about not having regular erections during my healing process.
It's still very early, but if you don't feel you are having erections to keep your penis healthy during the healing process, be sure to discuss with your urologist. I didn't press the issue enough and the lack of daily erections caused my penis to shrink considerably. I am an older guy, relatively good health, but my testosterone had dropped and I really didn't understand it.

Feel free to ask me any questions, I had my Nesbit last September
Nesbit surgery 2015, 66 years young, Titan Implant 4/25/19, 22cm, Dr. Lentz, Duke University NC