Is a purple head okay?

Previous topic - Next topic

suspected minor fibrosis causing 20-30 degree upwards curve. Wanting to follow in enlargement sense to get the most effect.

I have the andropenis. It wanted me to start -4cm of my erect length, but I found it was way too comfortable and wasn't feeling a stretch even after prolonged use.
I then moved up to -1cm of my erect length and started feeling a stretch, but it would only stay on with the foam pad, and with the noose being quite tight, tight enough to cause the foam to kind of mould and 'grip' into the skin just below my head.

If I don't make the noose tight, the head gets smaller (draining blood) and eventually becomes small enough to slip off entirely (which is painful!).
If I do make the noose quite tight, the head gets bigger (retaining blood) and eventually gets achey but usually doesn't slip off. I am constantly checking for splotches, numbness, or any blue (luckily never any blue yet!). I felt some slight numbness at one prolonged point, and when I took a break it returned to normal feeling within 15 seconds. Everything seems fine when I take it off. Only the top half gets engorged, the bottom half of the head just stays kind of compressed due to the pressure of the noose and foam.

The book seems to suggest that eventually you will be stretching to more than your erect length, so surely this is just something unavoidable that happens with all noose-like devices? I don't really want to look for those vacuum-like devices because I would be worried not being able to see and touch the head to make sure everything is OK.

I'm currently stretching to 0.5cm over what my last 'erect length' measurement was, and I do feel a really good stretch through the curved area. So I'm excited that this may end up working. I've been able to get over 8 hours every day so far, and I take a break for 5-20 minutes whenever I feel too much pain, which usually happens within 30-90 minutes. The skin under my head is becoming calloused which is reducing the pain.

Is a purple (not blue and not numb) engorged head just what is normal for these noose-like devices, and what would have been experienced by the ones in the study who used the device for 9 hours a day?
I could put the length of the device down, which would allow me to prevent the engorgement more, but then I don't feel I would get a good effect :\ .

Noose users, is a purple head just what generally has to happen?

LWillisjr

You might consider a different login name besides '8'.

Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History

NeoV

Sounds like you're doing great, but I don't have an answer for you since I only use my hands for traction! I'm sure someone else can give you advice, but in the meantime, check the other traction posts and see what you find. My glans def itself gets red and filled with blood when using my hands so I can only imagine what a device would do.