This is BEYOND insane

Previous topic - Next topic

niceguy

I got Peyronies when I was 16. I an 27 now. I have lost 3 inches from my Peyronies, and my penis was originally 6 inchles long. So yes, my penis hard is 3 inches. Soft it's 1.3 inches. I can't believe this happened. For years it was stable but in the last year I am dropping inch like every 6 months. I feel like everytime I try to do the pump it does more damage, I get shrinkage the next day etc. I feel like I just gotta go in for surgery. But here is what I am afraid of, there will be nothing left when it's done. It's already clear that sex is never going to happen for me. I am right now too short for sex, after surgery, oh my god - again there won't be anything left I feel. Even after they are done with surgery I hope they remove all the scar tissue, because I heard there is shrinkage even after surgery and I CAN'T have that happen after surgery. And if I plan to be able to put my hands around my penis and pee in the toilet this cannot happen. I am so F^@$!ng f'~c<+d. Why didn't I get it the surgery sooner? For the majority of the time it wasn't like this, it was stable, also there were times I couldn't afford insurance, other times I was scared to lose nay more length, and in the first 7 years doctors told me nothing was wrong because the bend is so close to where the penis first pertrudes out. It looks like the penis comes out of me at more of an angle naturally, instead of my penis actually being at an angle/injured which it was. And that's the other thing, the bend goes all the way back past where my penis petrudes out of my body. How are they going to reach the scar tissue back there to remove it? Uhg, F~@< me. I gaurantee I have it worse than anyone has ever had it in this forum I feel, I see you guys complaining about losing a single inch and I just know how effing bad I got it.

NeoV

I'm sorry man, it is insane. Have you been doing traction? There's nothing like it to prevent shortening. As a last resort you could get an implant so don't rule out sex yet.  

niceguy

Should I be doing traction even though it causes my penis to shrink the next day? Or am I probably doing damage to my penis?

skunkworks

You're probably using too much tension at first with traction, and it works best if you use heat at the same time.
This is an emotionally destructive condition, we all have it, let's be nice to each other.

Review of current treatment options by Levine and Sherer]

NeoV

I would say that if traction makes it retract afterward, you aren't doing it enough.

Do be careful with pulling too hard of course.

niceguy

Is it possible to regain length after it's lost? Or should I just go in for surgery now?

niceguy

Yeah I used barely any pressure at all, and my penis temporarily shrunk afterwards.. And sometimes I'd feel like sharp shooting pains like a day after doing it.

NeoV

Yes traction makes your penis longer and straighter, even after having lost size. Check out the traction studies sticky.

I would try to do it gently by hand every day, in the bathroom, during shower. Just gentle and utilizing different angles. If it still hurts, maybe there's something else going on or you aren't able to for some odd reason. I know a guy who was afraid to do traction due to pain, and he just kept doing it regardless and now his case is improving. So I am not sure if pain is always a reason to stop. I imagine the Xiaflex patients have pain during modeling, and they aren't stoppin! That being said, always be careful. There are no guarantees, just trying to explain a subtle point here. It could make it worse or better, but I would imagine better. No guarantees though.

Also, make sure you see the best guy you can for surgery if you go that route. Take your time on that decision.