Effects of over pumping

Previous topic - Next topic

mrg91

hello peyronny,sorry about your problem.. i suffer sever penile injury cause using penis pump at high pressure for getting my penis bigger..my problem isnt peyronie but it is sever penile numbness and total e.d(hard to maitain erection and very low orgasm and sever dorsal nerve and b.c muscle injury)..wanna know do you also suffer penile numbness? thanks friend

NeoV

mrg91, let's not hijack this thread, BUT

I have the exact problem. The pump ruptured lymph vessels and gave me the "donut effect" making it blow up like a balloon filled with water for a few days. Ever since then, my penis is slightly swollen and numb, as well as my hands and feel and even face at times. I CANNOT find an answer and I have been frustrated for years about this.

Are your hands numb now too?

From my understanding, it was caused by too much pressure on the spermatic cord or inguinal area, breaking something or causing hernias. I still have occasional pain in my inguinal areas. Very very frustrating. Just when my Peyronie's was getting better, this happened.

I can make this a new topic instead of keeping it here when I have a chance.

mrg91

hello neov,its good opinion to start a new topic.Really Sorry to hear your problem and i understand it.
but if wanna answer you
4 years ago i went doctor to getting my penis bigger and he advise me penis pump,he told me use it three times per day and every time 30 minutes!!!!! i didnt know danger of this stupid device and after the first use my penis become bigger,you know after that i though i can grow my penis with more pressure,at that time i remember my penis became so heavy and bloody and big..but after less than week when i was using it i heared a pop sound on my penis and after that...my penis shrink like hell and become so dark cause under skin bleeding and totally numb and lifelss,when i say lifeless i mean i really cant feel my penis it is like have no penis,if i have an erection with sever stimulation, i even cant feel blood pressure into my penis..
No my hand and face isnt numb but because of this problem i think i become depressed..thinking of myself without dick(or having lifeless dick) is horrible..it affected all of my life...
from my search i think i injured my dorsal nerve plus B.C muscle(Bulbospongiosus or bulbocavernosus muscle) (google it).injury to them make penis numb and dead...
how many years ago did you injure yourself? and what did you do to solve that?

peyronny

I have off and on numbness that comes and goes. There have been times in the past where I had erections but was not even aware until I looked.  This always seems to go away though with time so I'm less concerned with that than the pain, deformity, number of lumps and scar tissue, decrease in size (which was very small to begin with), etc.

I don't mind if the thread is used to talk about the numbness though because it has been a concern of mine in the past and everytime it happens it does freak me out. I've posted about it in this thread myself after I got back from the doctor. I was taking alpha lipoic acid and Methyl B-12 for numbness, not sure if that's what made it go away or just time.

But the sheer number of lumps basically encompassing my entire penis is my main concern, and the pain I get just from moving and going about my life. Due to my size basically my own skin is always prodding on the scars/plaques because it's buried under my skin and also I have some loose skin on my stomach which pushes in on it when I stand up.  

LWillisjr

Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History

mrg91