Hello, from Vancouver, Canada

Previous topic - Next topic

rdk

Hi, my name is Robert, and I'm from Vancouver, Canada.  I'm 33 years old, and I was diagnosed with Peyronie's Disease in April of 2011, when I was 28, after first developing symptoms about six months prior to that.

Current condition:  My condition is stable.  My plaque is located on the right side, just below the head.  I lost about an inch of length, and significant girth (some hourglassing), but I have minimal curvature (~15 degrees)

Treatment to date:  At diagnosis I was put on a three-month course of pentoxifylline.  I'm not sure if that helped slow progression, but the condition stabilized quite quickly after that course.  Since then I have not received other treatment.

Why I'm here:  I'm looking for methods to regain some lost length and girth if that's possible.  I'm looking to try VED therapy.  I'm also just looking to hear other members' treatment experiences who's condition is similar to mine.

Thanks!  Looking forward to chatting with you.

-Robert

LWillisjr

Welcome Robert, but sorry you have now also experienced this disease.

You probably are aware that we suggest a couple of key therapies (traction and VED). Each has its benefits and you will find entire topics from the main page dedicated to these discussions.
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History

rdk

Hi LWillisjr,

Thank you for the welcome.  Yes, I'm sorry I have to be here, but am happy this resource exists for those of us who develop this disease.  It's a frustrating condition to say the least.  I've gotten some advice from Old Man on VED therapy, and I think I'm going to give that a shot.  

Thanks again!

-Robert

tommy

hey Robert , welcome to the club buddy
I wont say sorry to you cause one of the biggest issues with that disease is the mental condition that we all have to maintain and keep our self strong  .

I might have  same symptoms you have except the length issue , that actually i cant be sure if i lost some length or not in my case .
so if you like to explain for us how did you noticed that please .  

ArtDude

Welcome Robert,

I'm also in Vancouver. Came all the way to Brazil to get help and surgery done. Lmk if you need anything and I'd be glad to help out, man

ArtDude, from Canada
28yo, I used to have congenital curvature (90deg down curve). I had a successful surgery in 2016 (26 yo) with Dr Egydio. Living happily ever since.

Read my story and see my progress report  on this forum