Using Traction and VED

Previous topic - Next topic

Grafter

Hi,
I have had peyronies for 6 months and have been using a penimaster pro for 6 weeks (4-6 hrs a day) and SomaCorrect 3 cylinder VED for 1 week (26 wk protocol). My plaque changes most days and feels squidgy, I have massaged castor oil into the plaque every day for 4 months, take 300mg Ubiquinol and omega 3 oils.

Traction has already made my penis temporarily bigger but little difference in curve so far, the plaque appears to have been elongated. The VED gets rid of dents only while in the cylinder at the moment and penis feels 'fuller' after use.

Has anyone else used both methods at once and if so did it do any good?

Age?   56
What did your medical doctor conclude?  Had examination and he concluded it was Peyronie's
How long have you had symptoms?  6 months..
What are your symptoms?  20 degree curve, 2 dents either side of plaque (hourglass) and hinging effect
What treatments have you tried and what were the results?  Ubiquinol, omega 3, traction and VED.
Do you have insurance or means to get medical treatment?  I have insurance.
where are you in dealing with the psychological aspects of Peyronies Disease?  Depressed.
Are you in a relationship?  Married 36 years.

QuackAttack

Grafter,

I have a question about the Penimaster. Do you think the Penimaster pro head attachment would connect into a Sizegenetics rod? What is the diameter of the Penimaster Rod? If the diameter is the same, In theory, if the rods are the same diameter, they should be compatible.

Grafter

Hi,

The Penimaster fits a 9mm rod but can also be used with 8mm rods, I have tried both sizes, the 8mm is not a tight fit as the 9mm.