Cryotherapy...

Previous topic - Next topic

Freemason

Ok so I've been hearing about this new craze by athletes doing full body cryotherapy? Literally they get into a cryotherapy tank and it drops temp super low for I guess few minutes? And that's it..it's supposed to significantly improve tissue damage and healing and reduce inflammation and release toxins..Has anyone else heard of this?  Thoughts on whether it would help Peyronies Disease?

krazylord

There is one place here in Palo Alto where they do it. I will go and try and post results.

lonelyboy

I knew a guy was very ill with ME (myalgic encephalomyelitis) 15-20 years ago was using this to treat himself, had cold baths with ice cubes to try to lower his core temperature, seemed to work to a certain extent, was able to continue fairly high pressure work, don't know the final outcome as he moved away, I may ask mutual friend how he is now.

melting

In active inflammatory stage, mostly at the beginning, cold might help in bringing down the inflammation locally.

With a penis pump that is able to be used in water one can do this in a slightly pumped state full penis covered. Though in active stage one ahs to be carefully using any pump that could create damage. This can be regulated through gauges that allow very low suction/pressure from the pump.
Daily Transdermals and Traction/VED solved my Peyronies Disease https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,12587.0.html (DMSO+X)