Over The Counter CO Q10, Acetyl L-Carnitine, & L-arginine Daily Dose?

Previous topic - Next topic

briot83

hi, I am curious if taking a little less than the recommended at the initial Peyronies survival guide link on front of intro to site: the recommended CO Q10 - 200 - 400 mg daily divided into 2 doses, Acidly Canting 1.5 - 3 grams per day divided into 2 doses, and Arginine 1.5 - 3 grams per day divided into 2 doses. Would the supplements still give me a beneficial quality amount if I were to take just one dose of Cow10 - 100mg, one dose Acidly Canting 500mg, and one dose Arginine 1,000mg.  Just asking because these supplements are pricey and a bottle of 100 to 120 capsules taken daily would only last 2 months if taken twice a day. They would last 4 months if i take them once a day. 4x3 is 12. That would equal buying them only 3 times a year if I take them once a day. Any advice regarding the dosage? thanks

GearsA

Hi man! Okay so you like me hate wasting money on all the supplements!! But the idea behind using more than you think necessary is because that way u increase the chances of it reaching the penis tissue!! All I can say is maybe just keep up the 3/4 X coq10 and have 1 cap a day of the other supplements, for me I don't even know if coq10 is helping but it has promising research so I'd keep that up dude!

Money is the last thing you wanna have to worry about so you do right wanting to cut down the cost as much as you can!! Hope my input helped at all

Old Man

Gearsace:

Just a heads up! Your inbox for private messages is shown as full and able to receive any new ones.  Please open that link and delete those messages to allow you to receive new ones.

I had some good information for you, but my PM was rejected since your inbox was full.

Old Man
Age 92. Peyronies Disease at age 24, Peyronies Disease after
stage four radical prostatectomy in 1995, Heart surgery 2004 with three bypasses/three stents.
Three more stents in 2016. Hiatal hernia surgery 2017 with 1/3 stomach reduction. Many other surgeries too.

GearsA

Cheers man, I have emptied it down now, thanks in advance for the information

Asa