News:

Welcome to the Peyronies Forum

New Guy

Previous topic - Next topic

Billinkcmo

I am so glad I found this group! I am so bummed out over this thing! I wake up and find that my dick is littler then the day before? Really!
So glad to find you all!

Bill

Billinkcmo

Age? I am 62
What did your medical doctor conclude? That I have Peyronies
How long have you had symptoms? 6 months maybe less
What are your symptoms? 45 degree bent dick. Painful erections. I am smaller and shorter then before!
What treatments have you tried and what were the results? I am on Pentoxifylline Tabs 400mg. The Urologist told me it would cost overt $3,000. an injection if I decided to have them.
Do you have insurance or means to get medical treatment? Yes
where are you in dealing with the psychological aspects of Peyronies Disease? Not sure just yet... I'm bummed out! Really, I just cant believe this is happening. a smaller dick then I already had! Really!
Are you in a relationship?  I am marred. I am gay. I am 62 years old. We don't have sex, so there you have it.

Thanks,
Bill

csm101

Welcome Bill* I felt the same way when I found the group. Lots of info, lots of support. Hang in there brother

csm101

Bill what injections are you getting? Nice to have you with us, i hope you find some support and help. Please keep us posted

Billinkcmo

I'm not getting any injections yet. The  Dr. just told me about them, told me they are very expensive and don't work very well.

Jonbinspain

Bill;

I assume your Uro is referring to Xiaflex?  There is a section on the site with mixed reviews of the treatment. Yes, it is expensive.