Making your own VED

Previous topic - Next topic

gringoviajero

Read my posts on making your own from an aquarium vacuum tube and a VacuuVin wine sucker.  It's easy and cheap.  If you spend big bucks on a VED, YOU are the sucker.

Old Man

Gringo:

OK, but you need to remember that not everyone has the expertise to build a VED for themselves. It does take a bit of knowledge on how to buy, collect all the parts and then have the ability to put them together. Finally, once it is finished, it must produce good results when using.

I know that you mean well about saving money for members too.

Old Man
Age 92. Peyronies Disease at age 24, Peyronies Disease after
stage four radical prostatectomy in 1995, Heart surgery 2004 with three bypasses/three stents.
Three more stents in 2016. Hiatal hernia surgery 2017 with 1/3 stomach reduction. Many other surgeries too.

gringoviajero

Oops!  I forgot somebody asked me to take photos.  I'll try to do that.  Seriously; the apparatus is deceptively simple.  Take an aquarium vaccum tube, cut it down to length, stick a VacuuVin rubber stopper on the end, glue a little latex around the cut edge and ... voila !  I took it in to the doctor the other day.  He was laughing because it was so simple and cheap but effective.