Dr. Kuehhas

Previous topic - Next topic

rxrebel

Hey guys, I've been following a lot of the posts on the forum and thought some others might like to check this out as I was looking around yesterday and found.

If anyone is interested in seeing Dr. Kuehhas speak just to know how he sounds and get a better feel for him as a person you can get on youtube and search for "Penile lengthening and widening without grafting according to a modified 'sliding' technique" or "Dr. Franklin E. Kuehhas de Viena, Áustria visita Dr. Paulo Egydio (urologist and andrologist)" to see him talking briefly with Dr. Egydio. Anyway I just thought it was nice to hear what someone sounds like to get a better feel for them. Hope someone else finds it useful/interesting!

I would have posted the direct links to youtube but I don't think links are allowed?

Lucketts

It would be very helpful to a lot of us if this link was allowed and posted.

rxrebel

Rattler

I am personally excited about this inovative procedure. I thought about this year's ago , I am going to look into this further. Sounds like you actually would keep your sexual function along with the  Implant am I correct?  

LWillisjr

Quote from: rxrebel on March 21, 2016, 09:00:07 PM

I would have posted the direct links to youtube but I don't think links are allowed?

Links are allowed, just not commercial links trying to sell or promote someone's personal advantage.
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History