Opinions on my resources to fight acute phase (17y old)

Previous topic - Next topic

GearsA

Hi guys, I keepmposting as I keep getting worse. To start my symptoms are pain, a badcurve to the left , a few small nodules of plaque 1 I think is like a band around, really hard inelastic tissue when flaccid, a bit of ED due to hard tissue, and then I think my oenis has got shorter and much thinner. Sorry I know thag all u guys probs have been thru same but I just wanted to sah what I'm experiencing! Ps I am in active phase.

Basically I have loads of medications I have bought, like paba, acl, gotu kola ect. I have also got a traction device but I think thag is what first put me in the crap position cause I used it wrong :-[ I have ordered some 70% dmso and vitamin e oil, I also have an infred lamp. This is all I have and I have spent alk my money, I can try and save up for other things if needed, I have a uro appointment in a 10 days so hoping to get pentox. Can someone tell me what do do from here? Is there anything I need to add or do? I am worried about tge shrinking!! And the hard tissue, any help will be appreciated, cheers guys. Really need support, NeoV and Stabler have been really helpful at keeping me sain. Please give me any advice u have!??

skunkworks

#1 is learn how to use that traction device properly. What do you think you were doing wrong?
This is an emotionally destructive condition, we all have it, let's be nice to each other.

Review of current treatment options by Levine and Sherer]

GearsA

Cheers for replying skunk, where do I find out how to do it properly? The DVD I got with it doesn't work! I think I just did it too rough too quick, no warm up, I just put it in and left it stretched quite hard. And I think this was at a point when my penis was in like a sensitive stage, so I was asking for a problem!!

skunkworks

Traction is beneficial in the acute stage - http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov.sci-hub.io/pubmed/24261900

They have a treatment guideline on the 3rd page (508).

I personally would measure the tension on my device and start at 900grams of force for 2 weeks then slowly add tension. It might be more straightforward for you to follow their treatment guide though.
This is an emotionally destructive condition, we all have it, let's be nice to each other.

GearsA

Oh cheers for that mate, I will read it in more detail in morning! Even tho it caused me initial damage do u think I should try a safer attempt?
Okay, it may sound stupid but how do I measure 900grams of force?

Cheers man

skunkworks

Use a kitchen scale. Search the forum for 'kitchen scale' to see how others have done it.

Also, cool it on opening all these new threads. The questions you have asked here Traction, yes or no? And how? - Peyronies Society Forums  have already been answered in this thread.

You have alc, start using it. Get coq10.

Use traction as described in the study posted above.

Go to your uro appointment and know enough about pentox to discuss it properly with your doctor.