New Laurence Levine study and why we should all read it, in my POV

Previous topic - Next topic

Pfract

New Study: Review of Treatment Options for Peyronie's Disease (by Levine) - Peyronies Society Forums

I was blown away when i read the link that was posted on the new levine study, super recent regarding peyronies and all it's treatments. Basically, this community now has solid proof and guidance on what to recommend to newcomers, with a paper that can be used to back up the claims that are made upon when new people register here.

I am not saying by this that people are not entitled to their opinion on the subject and the advice given was wrong, but now we can give the best advice possible given the current status of the "person seeking help in the board".

Am i wrong, or does it have some logic what i say? let me know.  8)

QuackAttack

The only problem is to access the article it is $31.50 to view. If you can get access to a PDF and have one of the moderators place the PDF within a page the website, then it could be opened on this site. So, if anybody has access to medical journals, that would be the way to go. I'll check with my wife to see if she can get the article since she is a professor in a medical school, but she only deals with girl problems.

KAC

It would be awfully nice to read this without paying the 30+$.  Please let us know if someone knows how to do that.  Thanks, KAC

Pfract

Somebody posted the link in the forum, for a site which provides a way to circumvent the restriction. I shall post it soon.

sci-hub.io/10.1016/j.urology.2016.02.009

Right here, for free, folks. Enjoy.