VED help

Previous topic - Next topic

Dared

As many of you know I have been doing traction for about a year almost every day with decent success. However, I have now decided to discontinue the traction and begin ved in order to try and regain some of my lost girth. A couple things: 1. I have ved device called Post-T-Vac IPV-600. I would like to know if you ved experts consider this to be a reliable, safe worthwhile device.

2. I believe I injured myself when I first attempted to do ved (with the device listed above). I followed the protocol exactly and felt that I hardly exerted any pressure at all... I was unable to get my penis to pump up. No erection was achieved, just blood flow and still I believe I suffered injury. Is there a reason why I can't achieve an erection with the device? And also how can I insure safety besides following the protocol which I obviously will do. Thanks guys.

Steveo

Can you describe the injury?

QuackAttack

Dared,

I am curious. Why did you start with VED to begin with and why would you go back to a device that you injured yourself with?

Dared

Steveo, the injury i would describe as a slight throbbing at first. It felt like i was being pinched internally on the left side if that makes any sense. Then when I foolishly ignored that, it began the classic peyronies burning at which point i believe a small plaque may have developed but i can't be sure. QuackAttack, I initially purchased a phallosan forte traction device in addition to the ved. I was planning on using both at the same time but I now believe that the injury occurred because I was putting too much stress on my dick. In other words, I would highly recommend avoiding doing traction and ved therapy simultaneously. Anyhow, my hope for possibly trying it again is that now that I have stopped the traction (as of three weeks ago) perhaps with extreme caution I could get some benefits from the ved, particularly for lost girth since traction seems more appropriate for gaining back lost length...

QuackAttack

Dared,

Have you used any of the standard traction devices like Size Genetics? How is the Phallosan Forte from a comfort standpoint. It is difficult to get 6 hours in with my Size Genetics device each day. Dr. Levine recommends a minimum of 4 hours per day with 6 being better.

Dared

Phallosan is good for comfort I think but I haven't tried the other traditional ones. I was able to wear ten to twelve hours per day but the phallosan requires more time than the traditional extenders in order to get the same results... it is pretty comfortable but you still know it's there.

NeoV

Do not expect to achieve full erection, or even partial erection AT ALL with the VED, at first, or ever.

The theory is that in time, your penis gets used to the VED and eventually after a long time you can achieve a more filled out erection. Also, the suction and seal is very important and fidgity. Personally I have to do it at a downward angle and shake my penis in the tube.

Any mild stinging or itching should be a warning sign of vascular or lymphatic damage, just like what happened to me. : (

Dared

Thanks for the reply NeoV, I experienced the stinging you are talking about but I followed protocol exactly. Maybe I needed to start slower to condition my penis? Does vascular/lymphatic damage heal or is it permanent damage?

Dared

Also, I thought some were able to achieve an erection with the ved but I'll take your word for it.  

Gutted

There does seem to be a general pattern on the Forum where people see VED as useful for hourglass / dent / girth issues and traction as better for curvature.

I was doing traction for 4 months and as a sceptic, was very surprised with the flaccid and erect length gained back. Unfortunately, the upward curve didn't change but I was only doing it for 4 months (4 - 6hrs / day).

The reason I stopped is because I have reasonably bad hourglassing as well, and many have got a positive result on hourglass / dents on here by using VED. So, I switched to VED. The advice I got was also not to do VED and traction at the same time and if you were going to do it anyway, put around 8hrs rest between the two treatments each day.

I was told by the resident VED expert on the Forum ('Old Man') that the Forum protocol recommendation is around a 50% erection per pump/release cycle. This is what I do. I have occasionally VERY CAREFULLY slowly pumped more to see if you can get a normal erection with VED and as NeoV says, it doesn't really happen. For me, VED pumping expands your girth more than a normal erection but doesn't seem to 'pull' the length of a normal erection. I assume, it is that girth expansion / stretch that makes VED better for hourglass / dents treatment.

On the stinging point, I got a little of that around my base area where the insert sits in the cylinder. Depending what cylinder size you are using there can be a little gap between insert and cylinder that your skin gets caught in and then there can be a slight stinging there when you pump. That is my theory on working with it anyway. I made sure there was plenty of lube, pumped a little less pressure and held the scrotal skin with the other hand to keep the skin tighter as the pumping pulled me into the cylinder and that solved it

Lucketts

I also find that the VED expands the penis, both length and girth.  But for me I don't get the rigidity of a normal erection, and the upward curve of my peyronies.  The penis stays larger for several hours after each use.  I find that if I move the base kind of back and forth next to the body, the seal becomes tighter.  I have also found that by trying to hold it close to the body, that I have some resulting pain in the groin, kind of going up the crease to close to the hip. When that happens, I assume that I am pushing it too hard against the body, and hurting a ligament or something.  Other than to expand the penis and get more blood flow, I have never really understood how this helps peyronies.  Maybe the expansion over time helps fill out the hourglass and curve?

Dared

Ya I don't know. I definitely don't get anywhere near to 50% erection with the ved though... there's slight expansion in girth and length but still clearly flaccid. Can someone tell me if vascular/lymphatic damage can heal or is it permanent?

NeoV

Dared,

A warning should be added to these forums, that even while following the protocol, injury can occur.

I will message someone and see if that can be added to the protocol. I also think that any stinging or itching feeling is a warning sign that should be avoided, and since it does not feel like pain per se, it can be easy to injure yourself depending on your penis and body.

I injured myself while following the protocol pretty closely, I'd say I only held it for 10 - 15 seconds, but I simply can't remember.

MoatazKad

I only hold for 5 seconds now. no need for more holding. My penis also stays larger for several minutes and then returns to its normal state.

i found that i am easier to arouse and the erection is much more filled out/thicker where the cuvature is. I also noticed an increase in length while pumping and upon getting a full erection, again in the area where the curve is. it seems to be stretching out slowly but surely. a year of such pumping should yield some very nice results.

one thing that either doesn't seem to change at all or change at a glacial pace is flaccid length

Pey-penis

These are very important warnings that You specified. I use VED occasionally as I have time and possibilities. Regardless of whether the state is flaccid or semi erect by using the feature of my VED (automatic reduction of suction) I use pulsations which sucks in the air with the pear increasing underpressure and wait just a little to decrease, and just do it for a few minutes.

Steveo

I have to say that I use the VED and enlarge the penis to the point of a full erection and even past the point of normal non-VED erections. I don't recommend this to others but so far it has almost completely resolved 2 major "dents" in a matter of 2.5 months.

I also use the VED in conjunction with traction.  Sometimes I'll use the VED for 15 minutes, put the penis in traction for 30-40 minutes at full stretch, and then VED for another 15 minutes to get blood back into the head of the penis.