Stealth?

Previous topic - Next topic

Srtdoc

Gentlemen, I'm a newbie here scrambling for options... I was diagnosed with Peyronies 16 years ago- small knot on right side, no deformity until last December, woke up with 30-45 degree bend with some pain... after scouring this forum (thank you all for your advice and testimonials...) I'm on my second day with X4 labs... but I can't wear it at work, limiting my hours on days I work... I just found the "stealth for men" online... with all of your experience, do you think this might be something helpful when the X4 device would be too cumbersome? Thanks for your thoughts...  

NeoV

Someone else can give you answers about the stealth for men, but let me just say that stretching your penis by hand works very well too.
This is backed up by the Xiaflex trials which involve hand modeling, but also in a recent interview Dr. Goldstein called manual traction the best treatment, more so than with a device!

I smoothed out my curve almost completely all by hand. I know it's hard to find time, but even just in the shower.

Be careful careful careful. Gentle always.