Flaccid Penis Changes

Previous topic - Next topic

randomMIA

Hey guys,

My other intro thread was locked and I can't seem to get an answer to this, but to expand a bit on my story from the other thread-

I have now seen 8 or 9 urologists, none seem to take this too seriously and none want to do an ultrasound or MRI... the one that said he could do it, said it was nearly useless as a whole. I can't seem to find anyone that is an absolute expert in south florida.

One thing that I have noticed is that I am experiencing extreme flaccid penis changes... the penis is far narrower, thinner and just feels lifeless as a whole... are these symptoms that anyone has seen before? When erect, the penis is also far narrower than every before and just appears to be losing its filling so to say... I am so scared and I can't seem to find help anywhere... as of now, the doctors have told me to just take vitamin E, but I'd like more serious care if possible... this seems to be getting worse and worse.

Thanks

gringoviajero

Why are you here?  Do you suspect you have Peyronie's?  Have you discussed Peyronies Disease with your doctors?  What part of South Florida are you in?

randomMIA

Quote from: gringoviajero on January 14, 2016, 10:37:02 PM
Why are you here?  Do you suspect you have Peyronie's?  Have you discussed Peyronies Disease with your doctors?  What part of South Florida are you in?

My other thread was locked due to others spamming it.

I am here to ask others if they want to play basketball with me... what kind of a question is that?
Obviously have discussed Peyronies and have gotten no answers.
Does it matter what part of South Florida?, I can't find one expert in all of Florida.

QuackAttack

Here you go Random. All you had to do is look in the Doctor's section of the forum and you would have seen this.

FLORIDA
Jacksonville, Florida - Dr. Gregory Broderick  
works for the Mayo Clinic and it says one of his specialties is peyronie's disease.
Miami or South Florida please stay away from Dr. Carrion. his office and staff are a disaster.

gringoviajero

Random: It's a valid quesion.  The doctors most convenient depend on where you live.  For the southwest coast, Rafael Carrion at USF Health in Tampa is the top Peyronies Disease guy.  Urologists in this region will refer you to him.  There is another Dr. Carrion in Miami, a urologist who treats Peyronies Disease, and sometimes the two are confused, I suspect.  That may be the "Dr. Carrion" to whom Quack refers.

Steven Larrabee

Mine was better the first year. Just bent. A little mild pain. Now after a year the pain is gone but my whole penis had shrunken and the tip bends upward.  No ED. No pain. It's about half the size and girth it was before. Just deformed and ugly.  

This is a terrible disease that destroys your sex life. I know mine is totally over at only 57.  Makes you want to kill yourself. And the doctors don't care.  

QuackAttack

Steven,

As frustrating as this condition can be, you can't look at it like that. You have to have the attitude that I am goin to kick things arss. If you have a dismal outlook, your body won't effectively heal. There is plenty of research out there on healing and a positive outlook. Find a competent URO that specializes in Peyronines and don't take no for an answer there are treatment options out there, unfortunately everybody is different and it isn't like ACL surgery, no one treatment works exactly the same for everybody as we are all learning.