News:

Welcome to the Peyronies Forum

A funny story

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucian Bane

So how did I come by this website? Well, I was researching about DMSO and its ability to dissolve calcium deposits--as with bone spurs--and stumbled into this web of wow.

Even though I am a man, I sadly had no idea about this and as I was reading, I was fascinated in the intense discussion I found around DMSO and this disease. For a while, I was content and very expectant to "learn through the comments" what Peyronies actually was. But what I found instead was really something incredible. Men doctoring themselves. Much like I do when searching out remedies that conventional medicine doesn't offer. And I was truly wowed by the dedication and commitment. And I thought... damn right they're dedicated! I most certainly would be as well.

So, as I read the DMSO thread, I'd made it to one remarkable fellow who was trying various formulas and I looked at the date to see if he'd had time to run his trial for it and I couldn't find anything more--this was I believe a few months ago. So I went to the main discussion board searching for more and then I found the LEAF post and how it supposedly "worked" to cure the man who'd used it.

Well, I noticed the name of one of the gents from the DMSO thread had responded to this "leaf" proposal and since I couldn't find any results and confirmations about the sycamore? I think, leaf, I messaged the guy to ask if it worked. Still waiting to hear back.

So, of course I had to sign up to do all this--and by the way, the system is NOT registering the year 2016, I had to put 2015 in order to pass through the glory gates hahaha. But here I am.

AND THEN.... something interesting happened that often happens to me because I'm a writer by trade. I'm in the middle of a romantic series where I have classes that teach husband's and wives how to get along in the bedroom. I'm at the point where I have to come up with seven-ish relationship scenarios with various difficulties and challenges that couple's face in the real world and LO! I realized that having one of the husband's with peyronies would be an excellent way to inform the public of the disease, as well as explore the challenges that presents in the bedroom and beyond.

So, after having read the rules, I will be quietly perusing the data offered in the forums to get a grasp of what it is like to walk this path in order to properly capture it. I will not use any information in a manner that violates the forum rules or privacy. If I'm not allowed to do this, let me know.

Either way, I'd like to say how impressed and inspired I am with the dedication of the members I have read about so far. If only all of our medical establishments held the kind of dedication I see here.

Also, in addition to this, I wanted to ask if any of you have thought of using celery (sodium) to aid in the calcium dissolving issue (sorry if this is elementary to you by now but I'm new and figure it can't hurt to ask)

Lucian      

LWillisjr

I have to say that yours is an interesting story on how you got here. And be fortunate that you don't have Peyronies. And thinks for the 2015/2016 heads up on registering. I will take care of this.
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History

Pey-penis

Because You do not suffer from this disease you do not understand how it is important for a man! It is as important as the lack of possibilities for women of child birth.

lonelyboy

I'm interested in any line of attack on Peyronies whether from a doctor or a writer, I'll check out the celery angle also.
Thanks