Need Support Badly

Previous topic - Next topic

peyroniessufferer

Hello,

I'm a 21 year old from Oregon and I have been suffering from Peyronie's for almost a year now. Last December I sustained an injury and by the beginning of January I was noticing systems (bending). I have no scarring or plaque but bad bending. My penis goes to the right and up and appears to still be in the active phase based on how it has gotten worse since the summer. I have been taking Pentox and L-Arginine since May and my Peyronie's has just gotten worse. I have tried a little bit of traction but have had nothing but trouble. I am currently beginning traction and plan on doing it on a daily basis this time. The devices are very uncomfortable to wear though because they cut off my circulation and don't stay pressed up against me. I am wondering if traction is going to work out for me.

I am feeling hopeless and I feel broken. I feel completely alone because I don't know anyone who has it as well. I wish I had someone to talk to who has gone through what I'm going through. Over the last year I have tried to commit suicide. The thought crosses my mind pretty regularly. I am scared how having Peyronie's is going to affect my ability to have relationships. I am worried no girl is going to want me especially with how horrible my Peyronie's has gotten. I am scared to death of surgery.

I would really appreciate support and prayers and any suggestions on treatment.

Thank you,

Peyroniessufferer

Jonbinspain

Hey;

Try to put this in context. Maybe you have Peyronies, maybe not. It could be something else. The important thing is to act now - be positive. Go to your doctor, get an appointment with a competent urologist who will give you a diagnosis.

If it is Peyronies, there are many ways to begin fighting back now. Firstly, you can try oral treatments. Read the section on oral treatments. Pentox is at the front line of this, press you Urologist for a prescription. There is empirical evidence of it's efficacy in combating Peyronies in the active phase.

For the curvature, traction or VED. These will both help to lesson any degree of curvature.

Most importantly of all, try to think positively. Get to your doctor and get started on treating this.  

QuackAttack

Traction is a bit of a problem. The best way to keep it from bulging is to get boxer briefs. Jockey makes the best for compression. My method for helping with the comfort was to get neoprene from a beer jacket (cooler) and have my wife sew it with just enough diameter to fit around the silicon tube, then use the foam and rubber that came with my Size Genetics traction device.  I would look into the phallosan forte. From a comfort standpoint, it looks to be the best and it is easily the most concealable of anything on the market. I plan to ask my doctor for a prescription for one in the hopes I can get one (they are pricey but I think worth it). It is also supposed to be very comfortable and you can wear it for very extended periods, all night for example without problem of circulation getting cut off.

Good luck and go DUCKS, as I am an Oregon grad, ergo my handle.

walrus67

i have recently had surgery...on the 9th dec last week....ive had the 3 part prosthesis fitted, the operation is straightforward the after pain management isnt...but so far my wounds are healing..and i have what looks like a normal willy again...dont despair pal...youre not alone

LWillisjr

Quote from: peyroniessufferer on December 13, 2015, 02:14:45 AM

I have no scarring or plaque but bad bending. My penis goes to the right and up and appears to still be in the active phase based on how it has gotten worse since the summer.

If you curvature is from Peyronies, then you DO have some plaque. You just might not be able to locate it yourself.

It is good that you have started traction.
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History