3 weeks post op nesbit surgery - no visual improvements

Previous topic - Next topic

Ardbeg

Hi all.

I'm new to this forum and English is not my 1st language so please have patience :)

I had a nesbit surgery 17/11 due to aprox 60 degree crookness to the left, and it's now almost 3 weeks since surgery. Healing goes pretty well I guess, got no pain at all really. What really concerns me though is the fact my penis looks pretty much the same as pre surgery (except it's abit swollen still). It's still as crooked, and I see no improvement on that department what so ever. This really worries me, does this mean the surgery failed? Did the penis look straight right after surgery for you guys? I've tried to reach my doctor for answers but haven't heard from him yet.

After 2 years with Peyronies I was really looking forward to this surgery. I felt I would finally get my life back, but now I just feel sad and worried.

Anyone experienced what I'm experiencing (no improvement, still as crooked) in this early stage?

LWillisjr

Ardbeg,
I moved your first post here as an introductory post. And no need to post the same in multiple locations. Suggest you read the following for some background information.

I would think post surgery you should be pretty straight. What kind of surgery did you have?
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History

Ardbeg

Sorry. Just did not find an option to remove the first post.

Had a nesbit surgery and I feel somethings just not right. The surgery is supposed to straighten out the penis but mine looks exactly the same as pre op. That makes no sense to me. The doctor said everything went fine a few hours post op so I've started to worry that the stitches has given in and thats why it's bent again. Haven't felt any pain though and I try to convince myself that if the stitches let go I should feel pain.  

Dixie Wrecked

I had mine done in October and on the day after surgery, I had a straight erection. It sounds like something didn't go right. No pun intended. I would make another appointment if I were you.