Penoscrotal Plication Surgery

Previous topic - Next topic

JN

hi

I am 16 years old now an I have had this curve since I can remember, it's about 30 degrees downward do you guys think a Dr will perform surgery on me or am I too young?

Stabler

Hello JN,

Surgery is always a last resort, and unless you have seen a urologist that has examined you and confirmed Peyronies, surgery should not be your first thing to ask for. There are MANY things to try before surgery and without knowing for certain that it is even Peyronies.

I am going to be sending you a message with some if the more helpful links for the forum, I would suggest you go through the links and ask as many questions as you can from our members. Maybe have a parent sit with you and go through the forum as well.

Be looking for my message

Stabler67
Moderator since 2015- Missouri- I work in the medical field and have strong knowledge of insurance and how to obtain coverage for medication and other treatments. Being a woman I do not have Peyronies but you can ask me anything. I am happy to help.

Pfract

I do agree with stabler up to a point, because your problem might be congenital curvature,  which looks like from your post and that is super different from peyronies. But definitely, go and see an urologist to get confirmation and help. Also stick around here. Welcome!