Small 1 mm Plaque Found on Doppler - Is Xiaflex the answer?

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigolie

I had my doppler ultrasound today and the tech said I had excellent blood flow and she only found one small 1 mm plaque on the left side/top portion of my penis.  She noted my curve was about 50-60 degrees upward, bending in the middle left portion of the shaft with hourglass effect on the left side in that area. She seemed surprised that she found only this small area of plaque and repeated the procedure a couple times just to make sure.  She indicated she was use to seeing more profound plaque associated with this condition.  My question is whether others in this forum have significant curvature and hourglass effect with such a small (1mm-2mm) amount of plaque.  I am scheduled for my first round of Xiaflex next week and am seeking reassurance that this is the right course of action.  I have had my condition for about 3 years and it has generally stayed they same during that time (not any worse and not any better).  Also, any input on what to expect with the first round of Xiaflex would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

Pfract

I hope some of the members Who had the injections can help you. In the meantime, do give a read to the xiaflex topic (you might have done so). Good luck on your outcome!