How do you wear traction comfortably?

Previous topic - Next topic

Voltage

I used to power through traction at the very beginning for 6 - 8 hours a day, but I've gone cold turkey for nearly a year. From my understanding, it makes the most sense to increase the rods further and further as your progress goes. (The more stretch, the more results). Well, I'm sick of Peyronies, I was told the FDA won't approve Xiaflex for my level of curvature and I'd rather not pay for health insurance if it's going to serve me no purpose. So, I have to get back into the Traction game. I'm ready. I'm willing to buy any traction device that fits comfortably 9 hours a day. I'll wear it at work, I'll wear it at home. I'm getting those 9 hours no matter what. Right now I have the andropenis and it shrank my scrotum. It leaves a red mark in the shape of the cock ring every time I wear it and rashes it up. I've tried putting soft materials in-between the ring and my body, but it ends up rashing even worse.

What's the best device for comfort, mobility, concealing and results? I'm going to buy it entirely off your user feedback and get started right away.
Loss of erections since 2014.
Slight bend to left, used to be straight.
8 Hrs of Phallosan Forte daily.
20mg Tadalafil from River Pharmacy daily.
Two unique c*ck rings for maintenance.
Erection quality sufficient for s*x when all used together.

kuaka

Check with the guys here using Phalosan Forte...it is designed more for extended wear.  

Voltage

I purchased the phallosan forte like you suggested and it fits so comfortable, I wish I had it this whole time. The only problem I seem to still be having is the rashing of my scrotum. It's very annoying as I can't wear the device more than two hours without my skin becoming bright red and burning. My damn nuts are too sensitive lol. Should I rub icy hot on there or something between sets?

monekymindcontrol

My only contribution here is to scream DO NOT rub icy hot on your testicles!!!

kuaka

Icy Hot?  Maybe Bag Balm...(this is used for irritation on dairy animal udders)

Voltage

Really appreciate the suggestions guys. I think with Phallosan I might actually beat Peyronies.

Does anyone know of a good hanging weight for stretching your scrotum?  

LWillisjr

Why would you want to stretch your scrotum?
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History

skunkworks

I added some padding to the bottom of my traction device, helps a lot with the red ring type issues.

I got this Information Kit | Tempur-Pedic  and cut a hole in the sample. Works very well.  
This is an emotionally destructive condition, we all have it, let's be nice to each other.

Review of current treatment options by Levine and Sherer]

Voltage

@SkunkWorks

That's a really good idea lol. So out of the box, but it just makes sense.

I checked your link and there was one form that's asking me what I'm looking to purchase in the future. Does it matter which I choose for the sample?

@LWillisJr

It shrank from all the rashing. Original size would make me feel good about myself again.

skunkworks

Not sure I'm afraid, was years ago that I ordered it. Do anything you can think of to make wearing it more comfortable though. Time under traction is the key to getting results with traction, it is as simple as that. My other mod in another thread is also worth trying if you use the noose attachment.  
This is an emotionally destructive condition, we all have it, let's be nice to each other.

Review of current treatment options by Levine and Sherer]

Noway

voltage the best way to wear it is at home get your 3 hours in thats what dr levine recommends. Go at your own pace dont need to rush it and 8-9 hours isnt practical for most people anyway. My suggestion would be the x4 labs device it is the best one i have tried there is one called the phallasom forte seems promising and confortable you can also sleep with it at night which the other ones you cant.