Why two shoots every round?

Previous topic - Next topic

Arrecife

Hello!

I´m doubting if having a second round or not. I´ve an improve from 35 to 10/15 degrees on round1.

I would like to continue improving, but, I think that It could be interesting to have another shoot, just one shoot, not two.

My first round, first shoot was perfect, no sweeling, no pain... Second shoot was different...

Does anybody know why each round is always with two shoots??

Thanks and best regards!

Arrecife.

LWillisjr

Do you mean both shots are applied at the same time? Or you schedule 2 different appointments within a few weeks of each other?
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History

Arrecife

Hi LWillisjr:

I mean that every round consists on one shot, and two days later another shot. I don´t know how effective is just one shot, and nothing else two days later.

Best regards.

LWillisjr

Thanks for the clarification. It is my understanding that Xiaflex treatments are done this.

Verapamil (older type injected drug) was done one shot at a time with a minimum 2 weeks in between.

I have no idea how effective this is with Xiaflex.
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History

Joe Garcia

I have gone through 4 rounds of shots.  I have an hour glass shaped penis issue although it was worse on 1 side.  During my 3rd round of shots the doctor gave me 2 shots on the same side 2 days a part.  Although painful, I did see some slight improvement.  What I have notice after 4 rounds is that although I still have the indentions on both side of my penis creating the hour glass, my penis has stretched out and has regained its original size and has become more stable allowing for much better sex.  Before the shots, my penis looked like a tree that was getting cut down and would bend so easily side to side limiting sex.  I have spoken to my insurance company and they have approved for me to go through 2 more rounds of shots round 5 and 6.  I know 4 rounds is the recommendation but I want to see continued improvement.  Will keep you posted.