VED Danger with Severe Curvature?

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkVA

Hi all-

After trying the conservative drug route, as well as recently completing four rounds of Xiaflex, with no noticeable improvements, I have decided to try VED before resorting to possible surgery.  I am just now researching the various options on this website- one cylinder vs. three cylinder and the various brands.  I do plan to follow the 26 week procedure listed on here but do have a question.

I have roughly a 70% upward curvature (and very slightly to the right) with a little bit of hour-glassing.  In addition, my erection quality is good below the point of the plaque(s) but very soft above the plaques, which are perhaps two-thirds up the shaft.  I simply know that I will not dedicate the time for traction- so figured trying VED was better than sitting around and continue to watch my penis deteorate.

With that said, I read on another site that if someone has a severe curvature, which I am guessing 70% would classify, than VED could actually worsen the condition.  Does anyone have any input?  

Thanks...

Stabler

I would recommend you contact Old Man regarding VED, he is the most knowledgeable on this subject.

Hugs Mamma
Moderator since 2015- Missouri- I work in the medical field and have strong knowledge of insurance and how to obtain coverage for medication and other treatments. Being a woman I do not have Peyronies but you can ask me anything. I am happy to help.