Introduction - Is it Peyronies?

Previous topic - Next topic

randomMIA

Hello all... over the past year or so I have noticed a slight bend left of my penis when erect. It is very minute, perhaps a 10-15 deg bend at most. In addition, my penis has lost significant thickness / girth and I am experiencing symptoms of ED. My erections are weaker, penis seems to be significantly narrower and doesn't feel nearly as good as it used to. I went to two urologists and neither saw a problem... the second one examined me for scar tissue and found nothing. One thing to point out is that I have almost no pain, the only place where I actually feel anything is a slight stinging at the base of my penis... but I also happen to have a slight hernia close to that area. Does this sound like Peyronie's? The narrowing/thinness and loss of girth of my penis has me going absolutely crazy.

Thanks

kuaka

Peyronie's is somewhat of a catch all term for any scaring or fibrosis like condition which interferes with normal penile function.  If you have a tinge of pain at the base of your penis when becoming erect, you likely have something which would fall into this category...or perhaps some other blood vessel blockage to look at.  If you have lost girth, it may be due to lowered blood flow.  If this lowered blood flow is accompanied by pain, you definitely have a problem.  Don't let a Dr. put you off...  Your problem may be more general to a circulation blockage than "typical" Peyronie's, but you need to find a Dr. who will dig until he finds the issue.

LWillisjr

Could it be that since your erections are not as hard or firm that this could help explain the reduction in girth?
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History

Pfract

Around the web, some articles mention size loss due to lack of, or weak erections. But i am unsure on the time frame that it takes for that to become significant. Have you had any ultrasound? Do you feel just the curve? Are you willing to go to private doctors for a diagnose, or just public health care?