Penile Extender Advice

Previous topic - Next topic

jmd2011

Hello all,

I was wondering if anyone has any experience using a penile extender that could possibly give me some info and advice. Also, I am currently on pentox 400mg/3x daily and am 22 years old

I realize I'm asking a ton of questions but it wold be greatly appreciated if you could take a few minutes to answer even just a couple of them! I am sure some other guys on here are curious as well!

If you have used one:
-did it work?
--if so, how much erect length did you regain from using it and how many months did it take for you to see the change?
--did you gain any flaccid length?
--did you gain any erect girth?
--did any of your curvature go away and if so by how much? seems like my curvature has slowly been progressing
-what was your regimen? i.e. how many hours a day, how many days a week, etc.
-what brand did you buy and where did you buy it from? would be awkward if one of my roommates go the mail and it said in large letters on the side of the box andropenis or whatever
-i think i read somewhere that penile extenders can cause nerve damage, how does one prevent this?
-i also read that sometimes they cut off circulation and can cause damage to your glands
-what is overtraining and what are the symptoms of overtraining?
-is buying one worth it?
-is it noticeable if you wear it under jeans?
-is it comfortable to wear?
-i have heard jelqing is very effective but also very dangerous. does anyone have any experience with these exercises?
-wow you're finally at the bottom of the list!

Thanks again for the feedback! Feel as though the members of this forum give much more reliable information than most other sites.

kuaka

Find the threads on "traction".  There is much discussion of it here.  

LWillisjr

Are you asking about artificial penile extenders.... or penis lengthening devices.

And are you asking due to having Peyronies symptoms, or concern from a short penis?
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History