Recently Diagnosed

Previous topic - Next topic

E

Hello

Just getting started here with my Peyronies Disease journey.  I developed symptoms about 6 weeks ago and was officially diagnosed this week. Realizing there is not magic potion for cure so starting the long road to a hopefully full recovery.  After  10+hours of researching various treatments, i feel no more educated than before i started as there seems to be so much conflicting information out there.  What is the best way to receive feedback on multiple therapy (i.e VD, oral supplement, topical treatment) endeavors.  Should i post in different forums or look for a single thread?  Thanks in advance for everyone's help and support.

Old Man

E:

Welcome aboard one of the best Peyronies Disease/ED forums in the world! Sorry that you have need of the help offered here, but anyway you will have access to the best coverage of Peyronies Disease that we offer.

To get started you should read the link on the home page that states "Read this First" in the center of the home page before embarking on a tour of the forum. There is certain information that you should be made aware of before posting. The information contained is this link is very important for use before posting. There are many topics/threads that contain much vital information about Peyronies Disease therapy.

I am sure that you will be getting more posts as your post has been read by our members.

Old Man
Age 92. Peyronies Disease at age 24, Peyronies Disease after
stage four radical prostatectomy in 1995, Heart surgery 2004 with three bypasses/three stents.
Three more stents in 2016. Hiatal hernia surgery 2017 with 1/3 stomach reduction. Many other surgeries too.

Jonbinspain

E

Firstly, what has the Urologist prescribed you or recommended?  As Old Man says, there is more info and knowledge about this disease here than anywhere.

The time to fight this is now, assuming you are still in the early stages. Blood flow to the penis is essential. You can read of the various treatments here, but more info about your current condition would be useful.