Two months on Trental 400, Acetyl L-Carnitine, Citruline Malate and CQ10

Previous topic - Next topic

Azimute

Hi,

I have introduced myself at the proper area of the site a couple of months ago, when diagnosed with Peyronies, but will highlight the key aspects as to give you relevant information.

I am a 39yo with general good health, non smoker and just a social drinker. I have been diagnosed with Peyronies two months ago and  have been feeling  the symptoms for about three months before the doctor visit. - I have an hourglass deformation right at the base of the gland. with a curvature up.

I can get an erection with proper stimulation and have been having sex with a small decrease of pleasure due to curvature.

There is no calcification and the doctor seemed reasonably optimist ; given the circumstances.

At the forum I was recommended: Trental, Acetyl L-Cartinine, Citruline Malate and CQ10 and VAC device or Stretching one.

The doctore prescribed the Trental 400 3x a day + the Citruline Malate 2 x a day – he was against the VAC device and said the "stretching" device demands a long commitment and left up to me.

I have been taking the cocktail with:
•   Trental 400 3x a day – with no side effects.
•   Acetyl L-Carnitine  - 1x a day
•   Citruline Malate – 2x a day
•   CQ10 150mg – 1x a day

But did not adhere to the VAC nor the "Stretching".

My question is:

When have people started feeling/seeing improvements after starting with Trental? Should I be seeing some improvements already?

What is everyone opinion on the VAC or stretching devices?

Appreciate the input or opinions and experiences.

Thank you!

Azimute

Jonbinspain

Azimute;

The first aim is to halt the progression of the disease. Trental will help do that and, in time, hopefully start to reduce the plaque load. You must realise that you're in a marathon, not a sprint. Very rarely does this resolve itself quickly.

Every case is different, that's one of the enigmas of the diseeas. There is no answer anybody can give about timescale, or if it will happen at all. What is almost certain is that without treatment, the disease will progress.

If you're having sex without too much problem, relax. It's more than many guys can do.

Re traction. Yes, it should help. Again, it requires time - 4 hours a day or so, minimum. Personally, I prefer to use the VED. it takes far less time and hopefully will reduce my curvature further.