urethra discharge and peyronies

Previous topic - Next topic

ocding

Ok so I have made a thread in the introduce yourself section already listing some of my symptoms. I still don't know for certain if I have peyronies or hard flaccid or what as Ive never been diagnosid but have seen a gp and urologist and already had STD tests ran and was negative.  But one of the longest most puzzling symptoms that I've noticed with my penis thus far is a clearish white discharge that I see every morning I wake up if I open the tip of my urethra, along with some type of slight light sweat, or moisture, on my penis/scrotum. That seems like its coming from underneath the skin.

Like I mentioned in the other topic, I have been noticeing symptoms since around September Of 2014 and these two I've noticed the longest, especially the discharge or fluid in the urethra in the mornings. Are these things apart of peyronies. The urologist I seen did a test on my urethra where he put some kind of cold fluid in it or something (I was laying ck and couldn't see) and said there was nothing wrong and that everything was normal.   He told me however that the tests to check for peyronies and your blood flow/erections were to expensive and that he would only do them if I seen a shrink first.

He said I was to young to have ED and basically everything was all in my head. Go figure. I probably should of never went in to see him with my full list of symptoms because he said that just told him right away that it was pycological, but I dont have insurance, and had to pay cash, so I wanted to make sure I got it right. Turns out, I just got swept under the rug and never really got a diagnosis for anything, let alone peyronies or
as to why I was experiencing dishcharge.

NeoV

Did you take a urine test to test for clamidiya and such?

It could be sperm build up too, prostate infection or maybe just the result of slight nocturnal emissions. since taking citrulline I've had that in the morning too, and I thought I had some STI but tests came back negative.

ocding

Neov

Yes I had urine tests and was checked for everything/infection and everything came back fine/negative. And he also checked my prostate and said it was fine aswell.

I swear its the weirdest thing. But now that you mention citrulline, I have been taking an N.O supplement for my gym workout for a pretty long time, and it has l-citrulline and like 3 different l-ariginine in it