Traction for a bend just above the head?

Previous topic - Next topic

arrow40

Hi,
I have 25 degree bend downward, immediately above the head of the penis (a chordee). It's present in both the flaccid and erect states. My urologist diagnosed Peyronies.

A minute after I start having sex, a large raised cord-like vessel appears on the dorsal side of the penis. It runs around the penis at least 180 degrees, just above the sulcus and very much parallel to the sulcus. It has the quality of a rubber band.

My urologist suspects the raised vessel is Mondors disease, but I think it might be a thrombosed lymphatic vessel.

I'm considering Traction therapy, but it seems to demand putting the noose around the penis very close to the site where my thrombosis occurs, and also very close to the bend. Does this make traction unsuitable for me? Does anyone have experience of a similar case?
Hope I can get some 'traction' on this issue ;-)
-Arrow40

29mUK

My plaques are immediately below the glans, so I can sympathise.

I ended up getting a Phallosan Forté, which relies on a vacuum attachment in place of the standard noose most people use - negating the need to tie a noose over the plaques. It's not without it's problems (see this thread: - Phallosan Traction - Representative Topic - Peyronies Society Forums), but it might be worth considering for your case.

Interesting description of what happens to you following sex by the way. I've noticed the exact same thing, & it also occurs following use of my VED.