help ordering augusta somaerect stf

Previous topic - Next topic

xrt

Hi guys,

Relatively new here and about to make the plunge having tried traction therapy with little success.

I asked old man about 3 years ago on this forum which one I should buy with money not being an option and remember him recommending this one.

I live in Australia and I am trying to figure out where to get this without getting extorted (which has proven really hard!). The cheapest I have found is below. I'm assuming they will deliver to Aus if I pay the relevant postage.

Now my question - does this look trustworthy?

http://www.amazon.com/Soma-Therapy-ED-SOMAerect-Stf/dp/B00BFVWR2M/ref=sr_1_1?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1416987770&sr=1-1&keywords=augusta+somaerect+stf&pebp=1416987779526

Old Man

xrt:

Just read your post on the main forum about obtaining the Soma STF VED. If you can get Amazon to ship it to you with a reasonable amount of customs and/or duty you will be getting a real bargain!!

This VED usually sells for around $600.00 USD from the Augusta Medical Systems, the manufacturer of the device.

Keep the forum up to date as to whether or not you were able to purchase this VED from Amazon and get it shipped to your country.

Really appreciate your report about this.

Old Man
Age 92. Peyronies Disease at age 24, Peyronies Disease after
stage four radical prostatectomy in 1995, Heart surgery 2004 with three bypasses/three stents.
Three more stents in 2016. Hiatal hernia surgery 2017 with 1/3 stomach reduction. Many other surgeries too.

xrt

damn, unfortunately it doesn't deliver to Australia. Hope you lucky US peeps take advantage of it.

Anyone know of an international company for augusta soma VED's? Or one that delivers to Australia?

Old Man

xrt:

Sorry that you are unable to get the Soma three cylinder VED in your part of the world. Recently, I got a PM from a member either in Australia or New Zealand that said he had obtained the Soma Series VED and it was shipped to him.

I have a suggestion for you: If you have family members or have contacts in the UK, you might be able to get them to make the purchase for you. Then they could ship it on to you if customs and/or duty permitted.

The source for the Soma Series VEDs in the UK is:  

iMEDicare Ltd - Home

Old Man
Age 92. Peyronies Disease at age 24, Peyronies Disease after
stage four radical prostatectomy in 1995, Heart surgery 2004 with three bypasses/three stents.
Three more stents in 2016. Hiatal hernia surgery 2017 with 1/3 stomach reduction. Many other surgeries too.