WHERE do you feel pain?

Previous topic - Next topic

29mUK

Bit of a broad question, but I mean - specifically - where IN THE PENIS do you feel your pain?

I think most people probably feel it around their plaques, but I also get a seering pain the base of my penis if I try to angle it away from body (for certain sexual positions, for example).

It's actually this seering pain, as opposed to the typical Peyronie's pain, which interferes with my sex life the most. Anybody else experienced the same?

LWillisjr

My pain originally was in the are of the scar tissue. It was due to me achieving an erection, and since the scar wouldn't stretch it was the tension on this tissue causing the pain. Several are on the forum with pelvic floor pain and you should approach these separately. They could be related, but you could end up overlooking something. You should initially approach each symptom as a separate issue.
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History

29mUK

Interesting you should say that mate, I was discussing the possibility that I'm suffering from CPPD / Prostatitis just yesterday - as it may well explain the pain I mentioned below. Not that there's much than can be done about it mind you (never rains only pours, right?).

scotty

Yes, I know exactly what you mean.    When I get an erection, it's almost too strong.  In fact, it doesn't have flexibility.  My plaques are close to the base (right and left) of the shaft and it's as if they prevent the penis from downward bending. If the penis is bent away from my body, it hurts because the penis just doesn't feel flexible. Is that what you mean?  

NeoV

Mine is on the underside of my urethra where it seems to press into a nerve. It causes me to have pain in the tip of my penis. After a stretching session or good erections/VED this sensation goes away for the most part since the pressure is taken away as my penis expands.

Like as with Ursus, after my PRP for the first week that pain disappeared. Now it's back but goes away more easily after erection or stretching. While not much can be said yet on the scientific side of the PRP helping pain, the volumization alone can expand areas that area compressed. Traction and VED can do the same thing.

scotty

Thank you. I'm confused what you mean by PRP.  How do you get that and what is it supposed to do? Thank you

29mUK

Quote from: scotty on September 24, 2014, 12:22:30 AMIf the penis is bent away from my body, it hurts because the penis just doesn't feel flexible. Is that what you mean?

Yes - that's exactly what I mean! Glad I'm not alone in this.  :)

scotty

Yeah, my plaque are toward the base - one on each side.  You?